Visit us at BESPOKED at Booth 06 BESPOKED is Europe’s largest annual exhibition of custom bikes, celebrating, elevating and contributing to the sustainability of framebuilding…
The new Edelux USB-FL headlight with high beam function is set to hit the market in spring 2024. The charging electronics, equipped with a small buffer battery, are seamlessly integrated into the headlight housing and allow for up to 10 Watts power harvest from the hub dynamo.
Even with the light on, you can still charge your smartphone – simply connect it using the magnetic cable to the handlebar switch and you’re good to go!
- headlight for common hub dynamos
- solid design and lighting technology based on the Edelux II
- bright low beam (120 Lux) and high beam function
- charging electronics and battery (1200 mAh) fully integrated
- handlebar switch includes USB charging port (up to 7,5 W/1,5 A) and status LEDs
- up to 10 Watts power harvest from the hub dynamo – more than any other common charging solution!